Top 5 Best Android Rooting Apps: Android is designed so many years ago with many features. There are so many updates and modifications are coming on the android phones. Even though so many updates are there but we can not get the perfrect rooting option. To avoid this problem in the market there are so many external rooting applications are available. Check Latest 5 Rooting Apps For Android Smartphones here. With these applications, you can root your device easily and quickly.
Top 5 Best Android Rooting Apps
Although this may be true, in rooting there is a small chance that you may break your phone beyond recovery if you use unsafe rooting apps. Rooting your Android is a big decision. On the positive side, these provided apps make it easy for you. Apps that are mentioned below are tested and verified by various users and get the highest positive reviews. On the other hand, make sure you are ready with a backup of your phone data if you have decided to go for these Top 5 Best Android Rooting Apps.
Best 5 Rooting Apps For Android Smartphones
Kingoapp is the best rooting app in the available apps on market. This can be installed on mobile phones, PC, Laptops with any operating system. Kingoapp has performed very clean rooting with just one click. Follow the below steps to download this application.
- Download and install the Kingoapp application on your device.
- Make sure you should have the proper internet connection.
- Open the application and click on root button.
- Within few minutes, your rooting will complete.
#2. VRoot Software:
The VRoot dedicatedly roots and un-roots Android device. The VRoot application was recently rebranded as iRoot. You have to make sure to charge the battery up to at least 50%. Keep a working USB cable and Windows PC ready. After all, follow the below steps to download the iRoot app.
- For safety backup, all the important data.
- Next, download and install the VRoot app.
- Enable the USB mode on your device.
- Now, connect your android phone to PC.
- Open the Vroot application on PC.
- Transfer VRoot to android.
- Click on root button to complete the rooting process.
#3. SRSRoot Software:
The SRSRoot is the most straightforward tool that roots your Android phone. It is in the market for a long time and tested safely in addition to this getting mostly positive reviews from the regular users. It is a one-click rooting solution and doesn’t nag you with additional screens. You can just directly download aSRSRoot and install it to root your phone.
#4. Framaroot App:
Framaroot is one of the Top 5 Best Android Rooting Apps that works without a computer. It supports any kind of operating system. You can download this application for free of cost. you can follow the instruction on screen to download the Framaroot application.
#5. Root Master App:
The Root Master provide rooting for all the devices either its old or new. It can be compatible with the any OS. Following are the steps to download Root Master App.
- Download and install the Root Master app.
- Click on root button and wait for the completion.
- If rooting has not done, restart your phone and try again.